fredag den 8. januar 2010

Up in the air

the newest flick that has no other than Batmans own George Clooney!

See trailer here

well what can I say, I lasted the whole movie and considering that it was late in the evening, then it has to account for something.

For people who travel alot they can get alot of the jokes, and it even give good pointers about what to do and what not to do during travel, mainly in airports though.

I am not going to talk about acting or the director because they are all know for good shit and I don´t want to waste more time on it.

results:

kept me interested
+ some OK jokes
+ good for people studying HR (human resources)
- if you asked me in a week what it is about I most certainly have forgot it
- missing the hot chick
+ great music score by the way
= not worth the movie ticket but by all means rent it

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar