onsdag den 10. februar 2010

Howard The Duck


















Director: Willard Huyck,

Cast : Tim Robbins, Lea Thompson

Trailer here

There is going to be some changes on my updates from now on.
I am going to focusing on reminding people of the brilliant B-movie classics from now on and doing less of actual main stream critics, mainly because I suck at it and I am to lazy! But my fellow bloggers will continue doing their usual stuff.

I am starting these changes with the movie Howard the duck.

This movie belongs with all the best B movies out there! It is based on the infamous marvel caracter Howard, who happens to be a duck from another univers. This movie has it all, a great story line, special effects, cool music and the hot chick played by Lea Thompson. If I have to compare it to other movies than its as fun as the Goonies and He-Man (starring Dolph Lundgren).

Go see it and have fun!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar