søndag den 7. februar 2010

Precious

Director: Lee Daniels
Writers
: Geoffrey Fletcher
Screenplay
: Sapphire (novel)
Cast: Gabourey Sidibe, Mo'Nique, Lenny Kravitz, Paula Patton, Mariah Carey

Rating: 5

This is a dramatic movie about a teenage girl wo happens to be extremely overweight. On top of that her father sexually abuses her from age 3, and she now has two of his babies. Her mother becomes hostile towards her daughter because she thinks her husbands prefers her daughter instead of her. So poor Precious is not at a good place!

But this is not a totally feel bad movie, it has some interesting plots, and scenarios that is totally alien to me. I am rating this movie a bit low, mainly because I fell asleep 4 times during it, but could maintain the story line whatsoever.
My girlfriend enjoyed it more then I did and I assume that she would give it higher marks.

It was interesting to see Mariah Carey in this movie, I actually think that she was ok.

So, dont go to the movies for this one, wait until its on the telly and maybe watch it then if there is nothing else more interesing going on!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar